Waikiki's top Polynesian dinner & cocktail show
Exclusively at the
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel
Discover the fascinating story of the Polynesia through an epic journey of song and dance. Take a trip back in time, as ancient worlds forged by the Ocean, Wind & Fire come to life in front of your very eyes.
Experience unique cultures and traditions as Tihati Productions and award winning Kumu Hula (teacher) Anson Kamana'o take you across the enchanting islands of the Pacific.
Sit back, relax and get ready to be mesmerized.
Show Days & Pricing
- 5 nights a week
(closed Monday and Wednesday)
- Dinner Buffet Package:
$110.00 Adult / $82.50 Child (5-12 yrs)
- Premium Deluxe Package:
$160.00 Adult / $120.00 Child (5-12 yrs)
- Cocktail Show Package:
$65.00 Adult / $48.75 Child (5-12 yrs)
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Watch volcanic eruptions and the birth of the islands
- Witness a never before seen legend: The birth of the first woman
- Be astounded by the Samoan fire-knife dance, Maori haka (traditional New Zealand dance) and auwana (modern hula)
- Amaze yourself with our lavish costumes, spellbinding drama, state-of-the-art production and audio-visual spectacular
- Celebrate alongside our lavish Polynesian dinner buffet